The mission of DOT&PF is to “Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure.”
The purpose of the Alaska International Airport System is to Keep Alaska Flying and Thriving.
- We will be a model government – owned enterprise, adaptive and agile
- We will proactively address global changes and world markets
- We will operate safely while striving for efficiency
- We will be a coveted place to work
- We will optimize our contribution to Alaska’s economy and quality of life
- We will involve, value and balance the interests of system stakeholders
By 2030, Alaska International Airport System (AIAS) will be a global AeroNexus for aviation related commerce.